Are you interested in partnership opportunities or hiring myHearingU students?
Our national, online program equips aspiring Hearing Instrument Specialists with the knowledge and training that is necessary to pursue a career in hearing healthcare, and provide top-notch patient care.
myHearingU students are trained to:
- Build trusting provider-patient relationships
- Evaluate and treat hearing loss
- Fit, adjust, and dispense hearing devices and other assistive technology
- Counsel patients and their families on the use and care of amplification and assistive devices.
Here’s what you can do:
Our students have many reasons to make meaningful connections with other practicing professionals. A few of these are:
- To complete observation hours
- Obtain sponsorship as required by their state for licensure
If you are interested in learning more about partnering with myHearingU and/or hiring our students, please fill out the form. A myHearingU representative will be in contact with you.